Am I experiencing deja vu?! Is there a glitch in the Matrix!? Nope! This is the real world and I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award for a second time!
This time around, the lovely No Repeats or Hesitations was the one to nominate me. Her style is diverse, mixing cute and kitsch one day with sassy and classic the next. If I were you, I’d pop on over to her blog and enjoy!
If you’ve yet to read my first Liebster Award response, you can find it here.
Now, once a blogger is nominated for the award, they have a series of tasks to take care of.
1) Thank and link the person that nominated you. (The darling lady, above ^^^)
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and link them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer (I’m going to cheat, and use the questions I created for my first nomination).
5) Notify your nominees via social media. Now, since the questions No Repeats or Hesitation asked are ones I’ve already answered, I’m going to change this nomination a bit. For my questions, I’m going to answer any questions asked in the comment section below. I will answer any questions asked honestly but please, let’s keep it respectful. 🙂
As for my new list of nominees, they are:
Thank you all for writing original, enjoyable posts. I look forward to reading more from you! Now, nominees! Here are your questions!!!
1) What is your blog about?
2) What’s something that makes you smile?
3) What is one of your unique talents?
4) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
5) What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
6) What is your dream job?
7) What is the most listened to song on your playlist?
8) What do you do, when you’re feeling uninspired?
9) What is your favorite day in your life so far?
10) Who is someone you look up to (real or fictional)?
11) What is your philosophy on life, love and happiness?
I highly anticipate reading your responses!
Mars, signing off. ◇